Little Lily Ladybug
Trick or Treat!
You'd never know it by the scowl on her face in most of these photos, but Lily had a blast dressing up and showing off this Halloween. Trick-or-Treating was a new--and at first somewhat baffling--concept, but it didn't take her long to understand that amassing quantities of candy somehow figured into the process.
We trick-or-treated around downtown Lancaster, finally ending up at the newspaper where Daddy was working.




And then, there's this! Lily's very first arts and crafts project done at school. It shows a certain refined brilliance, don't you think?
You'd never know it by the scowl on her face in most of these photos, but Lily had a blast dressing up and showing off this Halloween. Trick-or-Treating was a new--and at first somewhat baffling--concept, but it didn't take her long to understand that amassing quantities of candy somehow figured into the process.
We trick-or-treated around downtown Lancaster, finally ending up at the newspaper where Daddy was working.
And then, there's this! Lily's very first arts and crafts project done at school. It shows a certain refined brilliance, don't you think?
2 Comments:
Precious! I'm not much into candy, itself, but I do mightily enjoy the the rush I get from seeing sweet things like this. After all, what greater treat is there than witnessing the joy of your kid?
Brilliant use of arching swirls in her painting of the pumpkin! I love her costume - it's adorable
Post a Comment
<< Home