Woo! Go Lily go! (No Pun Intended of course) I think you've got it good, if she wants to sit on it, that's a great start.
As for advice? Lily isn't even 2 yrs old yet...I wouldn't worry about getting her potty trained yet.
We didn't push, Maddie wanted to do it just like Mommy and I think it helped that her friends at school were trying to use the potty as well at that time.
It also helped that if she went potty she would get to wear big girl undies with Tinkerbell on them...
2 Comments:
Woo! Go Lily go! (No Pun Intended of course) I think you've got it good, if she wants to sit on it, that's a great start.
As for advice? Lily isn't even 2 yrs old yet...I wouldn't worry about getting her potty trained yet.
We didn't push, Maddie wanted to do it just like Mommy and I think it helped that her friends at school were trying to use the potty as well at that time.
It also helped that if she went potty she would get to wear big girl undies with Tinkerbell on them...
Hugs!
Kim
Do they make big-girl undies with Elmo on them? That might be the golden ticket!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home