<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37760773?origin\x3dhttps://lilyblooming.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Noodle Noggin

Today's lunchtime trick: Lily elegantly drapes whole wheat spaghetti on her head.

What's up with this food-on-the-head thing, anyway? Is this a common phase that the childrearing books forgot to mention?



Say, do you think my pulling out the camera every time may actually be encouraging her??? Wait, don't answer that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

Well, if I didn't know that you guys don't have a television, I'd suggest you turn off the news--frankly, I've gotten a little food in my own hair recently from slapping myself in the head from the sheer shock of what I watching unfold, and entirely forgetting that I was eating at the time.

Yep, it's a common phase: almost universal. In a couple of the books I read, the authors even gave some suggestions on how to put a stop to it--but I highly doubt you'd like 'em.

Enjoy!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

In that time-honored parenting tradition of choosing our battles, we're letting this one go.

Instead, we're working on curbing the rapid-fire throwing-food-on the-floor routine. The girl gets such a devilish gleam in her eye when she does it, and all the better if it makes Mommy mad. Time outs are quickly becoming a regular part of mealtime... *sigh*

And this, too, shall pass.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what's so funny... I always drape whole wheat spaghetti on my head.

:)

Lily is so adorable!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Eeeeiiii!!! It's Uncle Toni!!! (And of course you drape spaghetti on your head...)

It's good to see you here :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home