Mommy's Little Helper
After breakfast Lily and I settled into the library/playroom together for a little mother-daughter time. I had intended to fold a basket of the girl's freshly-laundered clothes while she played. But Lily had other ideas.
For over a half an hour the girl busily (and quite seriously, I might add) set about emptying the laundry basket, then refilling it, then emptying it again, all with the solemnity of one who was doing very, very important work. Which, of course, she was.
Now, if only I could get her to actually fold the laundry next time...




For over a half an hour the girl busily (and quite seriously, I might add) set about emptying the laundry basket, then refilling it, then emptying it again, all with the solemnity of one who was doing very, very important work. Which, of course, she was.
Now, if only I could get her to actually fold the laundry next time...
2 Comments:
Excellent! You have her moving the laundry...just skip the folding and teach her to put them in her dresser, they get all jumbled up anyway (well, at least here!)
She's a cutie pie!
Hmmm... we may just have to try that! She's awfully good at putting things into things. That just might work out very nicely!
Post a Comment
<< Home