Thank You
To everyone who has so generously showered Lily with gifts and best wishes since her birth. Your thoughtfulness and kindness have been overwhelming and deeply touching. I confess this post is a bit of a cop-out (Emily Post would not approve, I'm sure) and is born of tremendous guilt. The truth is I do not have time to take a shower most days, let alone write and send individual thank you notes. I hope everyone to whom we owe a thank-you may see this and know how grateful we are.
We're also deeply indebted to those of our friends and family who have so thoughtfully seen to our gastronomical needs. The amazing dinners and delicious snacks you have put on our table and in our cupboards have been a lifesaver and a real treat.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
We're also deeply indebted to those of our friends and family who have so thoughtfully seen to our gastronomical needs. The amazing dinners and delicious snacks you have put on our table and in our cupboards have been a lifesaver and a real treat.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home